Topic-icon Stuck on downloading Packages files?

More
5 months 1 week ago #3811 by nishyneko
nishyneko created the topic: Stuck on downloading Packages files?
So after I purchased a package and got a free package it tried to connect to get the files but it seems to keep downloading single files over and over again. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, checking my task manager, downloading the generator again without uninstalling, trying to open patcher as admin (doesn't seem to work admin or otherwise), AND white-listing it from my antivirus/ malware and NOTHING is stopping the loop of file downloading so i can actually play. Help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #3812 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: Stuck on downloading Packages files?
Hi nishyneko,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Could you please open the program and let it run for a while? After it downloaded the files for the first time could you please find the logs folder? It is either located in the installation directory, or at c:\Users\_your_username_\AppData\Roaming\ePic Character Generator\logs. You'll find a session_timestamp.log file there, look for the latest and please e-mail it to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I'll take a look at the log and try to figure out what's going wrong on your end.

Thank you for your help!

More
5 months 1 week ago #3814 by nishyneko
nishyneko replied the topic: Stuck on downloading Packages files?
there is no logs option. There is a dat folder and a file called profile.lbd, and yes the program has been running a good hour and the file has said it has 100% downloaded several times

More
5 months 1 week ago #3815 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: Stuck on downloading Packages files?
I'll send you an e-mail to solve this.

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.