Topic-icon Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?

More
1 month 1 week ago #3900 by The Red Mage
The Red Mage created the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
My collection says that I own all three Forum Challenge packs: Male Modern Mixed, Modern Effects, and Modern and Sci-Fi Companions and Items .

Where would I find those in the program? Are they in Season 01 or Season 02, or both? I was wondering because even though it says that I own all three, some of the stuff in the images representing each pack is unfamiliar to me and I don't think I've seen those options in my program, particularly for Challenge pack number three. Is there a way to make sure that I actually do own and have the stuff in those packs?

"Nothing amazing ever happens here." ~Naoto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #3908 by The Red Mage
The Red Mage replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
Actually, never mind, as an update I have found where they are. I don't know how I had missed them before, but I see where they are now.

"Nothing amazing ever happens here." ~Naoto

More
1 month 1 week ago #3909 by sojournstar
sojournstar replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?

The Red Mage wrote: Actually, never mind, as an update I have found where they are. I don't know how I had missed them before, but I see where they are now.

Hi there, and welcome.

I have noticed that sometimes when I buy a new pack, I will come back the next time and see more stuff. This happens a few times and I am guessing it is because it takes a little time for all elements and files in the software, to "propagate" for lack of a better term, into the system. I notice this happened several times since I have had the software. Maybe this is what yu also experienced

I create & sell graphic resources for artists & designers.

Find my store & shops at the link below.
Check out the DIGI SCRAP CAFE for Resources!

More
1 month 1 week ago #3911 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
My guess is challenge pack, effect pack and companion pack do not exist per se.

You have to select another pack first and then you can see these packs. So I'd bet this was the Red Mage's issue. :)

More
1 month 1 week ago #3912 by sojournstar
sojournstar replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
be sure you do have all packs turned on in the software. After login, and when you are at the packs screen, you should see a button that says LOAD ALL... be sure to click that when you load the packs initially

I create & sell graphic resources for artists & designers.

Find my store & shops at the link below.
Check out the DIGI SCRAP CAFE for Resources!

More
1 month 1 week ago #3913 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
Sojournstar, you don't need to load everything for challenge packs, effect pack and companion pack. Just one base is enough. Ofc, if you load everything, it works too.

However, iirc companion and effect pack will only work with season 2 packs (not season 1)

and

Challenge packs will only work with season 2 male packs (not season 1 packs, and not other season 2 packs either)

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA