Topic-icon Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?

More
1 month 1 week ago #3914 by sojournstar
sojournstar replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
what do you mean by iirc companion and effect pack

I am not familiar with the names of some packs

I create & sell graphic resources for artists & designers.

Find my store & shops at the link below.
Check out the DIGI SCRAP CAFE for Resources!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #3915 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
I wrote "if I remember correctly" since I earned most of them due to challenges instead of buying them. But basic idea should be correct.

They became available to everyone later on.

If you look over there: epicgenerator.net/index.php/shop/season2...ason-2-tier-2-bundle

Those "special" pack I'm talking about are the "Forum Challenge 1-3" and the Bestiary Pack.

These packs can't be activated alone. They need a base character to which you add some companion or special effect.

That's why I'm saying "iirc". I never had first hand experience of buying these packs. Even though I got them all. :)

More
1 month 1 week ago #3916 by Kelemelan
Think I bought Bestiary pack since it's not a challenge pack.

More
1 month 1 week ago #3917 by sojournstar
sojournstar replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
I see... honestly hon, the way the store is set up here, with multi pages having much the same thing, only different layout, I honestly get confused. Since I can not afford to buy bundles (wish) I have to go one or 2 packs at a time, but mostly now, it's because I am a bit afraid I might buy doubles. I don't want to pay for doubles lol.

I should have gotton the pro when I first came here, as it was on sale for 30% off then, but alas, could not afford even the discount at that time, since it was Christmas... I am now waiting as patiently as possible, and probably won't buy too many more packs, untill the next sale. I am now waiting for that, so I can pick up the pro at a discount. Hate to be that way, but things are tight all over as they say.

I create & sell graphic resources for artists & designers.

Find my store & shops at the link below.
Check out the DIGI SCRAP CAFE for Resources!

More
1 month 1 week ago #3919 by The Red Mage
The Red Mage replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
I realize the reasons I couldn't notice the challenge packs before was due to two factors:

The first is that I usually generate season 02 female characters, and the effects, items, companions, etc. of the challenge packs seem to only be available to the season 02 male characters.

The second reason is that when you go to the season 02 male screen to choose a pack, it doesn't initially show the challenge packages listed with the other packs. However, after clicking "Load All" or "Load Modern" to play, if you then go to the settings screen (such as for when you want to save, export, or load), the challenge packages icons will then appear along with the other male season 02 packs, even though they are not normally visible when you first go to the selection screen.

"Nothing amazing ever happens here." ~Naoto

More
1 month 1 week ago #3920 by Kelemelan
I get that, I can relate. :)

Think the team didn't want the Challenge packs to be too easy to get, that's why they are somewhat difficult to reach. Or you can earn them as Achievements (that may be the easiest "cheap" way).

The Bestiary pack is a normal pack you can buy on its own though. Achievements may help, again, but there are only four of them...

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA