Topic-icon den2k's characters

1 year 8 months ago #1982 by Kelemelan
Just export the pic without background, recolor the aura, then add the background, then merge the two layers. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• den2k
  • den2k's Avatar Topic Author
  • Programmer and avid roleplayer.
More
1 year 8 months ago #1984 by den2k
Still a bug :D also I really have very little time to devote to ePic, so I stick with what goes out of the software :D

More
1 year 8 months ago #1997 by Fasoldgames
I also like the magic circles a lot :)

He looks quite cool, Neo's evil twin, or forefather.

• den2k
  • den2k's Avatar Topic Author
  • Programmer and avid roleplayer.
More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #2246 by den2k
Say hello to Elsa.

She's a NPC I'm creating to support the party for the campaign I'll be mastering this Summer.

She's a soldier, through and through. Highly trained both as a incursor/saboteur and combat medic, she's a balanced fighter who favors nor strenght nor dexterity. Master of two weapons fighting she's a walking armory, carrying 3 hand autocrossbows (akin to revolvers, new object I created for the campaign, widespread use), one military-issue long autocrossbow (akin to a rifle) and 2 short swords, plus the bolts for the autocrossbows.
She's lightly armored, favoring rapid movement across the battlefield, can handle most vehicles, mounts and siege engines albeit averagely.

She's serious, collected and keeps her cool... but when faced with the impossible her valkirye ancestry comes in full bloom and there are voices running of a wild blonde fury.

I noticed a lack of strongly built / strong looking women skins and the armors... well they are mostly "bikini chainmails". I'm almost tempted to GIMP my way out adapting male armor to her body.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by greg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sade, Kelemelan

More
1 year 5 months ago #2247 by Kelemelan
Hello to Elsa! B)

Not so fond of the autocrossbow concept but the pic is nice. :)

More
1 year 5 months ago #2248 by Fasoldgames
She looks really nice! I also like the rain effects.

Is she perhaps inspired by the Elsa von Spielburg character of the Quest for Glory game series?
(my favorite game series! )
The following user(s) said Thank You: den2k

Copyright 2013-2017 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA