Topic-icon den2k's characters

• den2k
  • den2k's Avatar Topic Author
  • Programmer and avid roleplayer.
More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #2256 by den2k
Here's another NPC for the campaign, he's completely secondary.

He's the captain who gets our heroes when they land and sends them straight into the hell in front of them. A stern man, already been hit on duty and had its fair share of fight- He comes from the Navy Assault "Famine", which attacked on another beach some days before with a decoy force in order to distract troops and defenses from the main landing point for us.

The gun is a placeholder for the hand autocrossbow, I think I'll be able to GIMP it when I'll get the will to do so.

EDIT: ah, the blue hue is because it's the Allied troops colour.
Here's the other side of the conflict: a blood-thirsty enemy Commander, a powerful sniper and magic user.

He boasts that he needs no armor as noone ever managed to hit him, and dresses to cause fear in the eyes of the commoner conscript.
He dies his hair with the blood of his kills and forms a dread for each personal confirmed kill. He's often found galloping in the front lines leaving a bloodtrail on his path, hitting the enemy rear lines and then retreating from where he can safely observe and shoot down the opposition.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by greg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2257 by Fasoldgames
Sounds like quite the epic conflict! I would vote for the allies though, people who think they are impervious to bullets usually are....how does one say it....not all of their dogs are barking :)

And besides, as the old saying goes: 'The loudest in the room is the weakest in the room'. I think the more stern allied commander is the real power here.

• den2k
More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #2258 by den2k
And those two were lowly Captains, just the beginning... Here follows

Sen Sho Gun, the general of one Allied nations. Her nation isn't directly endangered by the Empire, but if they'll manage to conquest the last stripe of land that leads to the peninsula only a couple hundred miles from their coast the danger will become very real. She's a powerful psion who directs the actions and saves the lives of thousands of soldiers at once, all the while riding into battle when the need arises. She's also the dear auntie of one of my PCs but he doesn't know about it, for now.

Tarkorr is from the other side of the conflict. Three words: warlock, bloodthirsty, psycho. Addicted to power-enanching drugs harvested directly from the Nine Planes of Hell he bonded a Pact with The Destroyer in order to achieve power. He's also a hoarder of magical treasure and paranoid enough to be tough to betray. He'll be the chief defender of the biggest fortress in the southern reaches of the new Empire and chief of all the war operations in the desertic Baradir region. His favourite food? Psions.

Helena Sha Vestfald, a Empire general. She's loyal, honorable and cares about her soldiers. Just don't cross her, her cold rage is unstoppable and makes her ruthless.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by greg.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2259 by Fasoldgames
These look very nice!
Makes me want to sign up with the Allies. Is there a recruitment station nearby?
I can't ride a horse, but I can certainly swing an axe!

• den2k
More
1 year 4 months ago #2260 by den2k
No horse riding skills required, standard equipment comprising longsword, one hand autocrossbow and cloth armor provided. 1 gold coins each month for basic infantry, earn your grade to earn your pay.

Also there is very little room in the ships to carry horses, most of the artillery is self-propelled and the mounts are generous courtesy of the Conjurers division.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2261 by Fasoldgames
Hey, the Conjurors division! Can I join that? I always wanted to learn magic, and I already got my W.......no, no, that's a stupid joke :)

Copyright 2013-2017 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA