Topic-icon den2k's characters

More
4 days 18 hours ago #3620 by Fasoldgames
Nice, makes me want to try my hand at a bit of Epic Character Generator myself again :)

Bit jealous of your D&D group though, I wish I had one near me :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 days 10 hours ago #3626 by greg

(sorry but I can't seem to upload anything here).

Sorry, I missed this line.

You have to click on the Attachments button on the lower left of the input field, that makes the "Add Files..." part visible.

• den2k
  • den2k's Avatar Topic Author
  • Programmer and avid roleplayer.
More
3 days 6 hours ago #3627 by den2k
Actually I had a couple of problems both with the attachment system (which I remember) and with the Gallery.

In the attachment system I could manage to attach the file but not to refer it inside the post, as I was used to do - the related button does nothing. Plus if I try to see the preview and then the editing again, an error message appears next to the image warning of the failed upload.

In the gallery I have a ungodly amount of time to wait after pressing the upoload button, only to get a standard HTTP error message as a result (something about the size of packets, I can't remember well). I am sure that the file size is under the limits.

I was about to post in the relevant section, but I postponed it to a second time... when I could log exactly the passages that cause me the errors.

Copyright 2013-2017 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA