Topic-icon Fasold's Characters

More
1 year 9 months ago #2930 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Let's say that my fun is in the roleplay, so that should sum it up. :)

if my character is afraid of goblin and you want me to go after them, I'm not gonna go, makes sense ? ;)

Silly but I'm explaining my point. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #2931 by Kelemelan
You know where you're going and how this will end up, Caenis or you're writing as the inspiration's coming ?

More
1 year 9 months ago #2932 by caenissnow
caenissnow replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
I wrote out an outline for the second book a month or so ago, but i do let the characters change things as I go. I usually write out an outline for each chapter toward the ultimate goal, but sometimes the characters have other ideas. :D In the end though it will all end as I plan it to. Spoilers here, but I do kill people in my books. I know who's gonna bite it before I start so that's the kind of thing lurking in the side margins of the actual story....kinda sitting there, waiting in my mind.

I've also written three different outlines for a chapter before and kinda let the characters show me which is the right way, if that makes sense.

More
1 year 9 months ago #2933 by Kelemelan
Yup, it does. :)

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #3111 by Fasoldgames
Fasoldgames replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
I like the new female pack. I tried my hand on a character from the computer game I'm working on, and it turned out not too bad I think.

Her name is Katya, a paladin with a troubled past and a dangerous quest before her. She is stern and quiet, but powerful and a good friend and ally.

Also, I tried the Halloween pack, and made something of a male fantasy :)

Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Fasoldgames.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sade, Kelemelan

More
1 year 7 months ago #3112 by Kelemelan
Male fantasy ? Well, for a gothic buff that is. Notice I never used those costume options ;) :P

Okay, I'm pulling your leg, take the wings out however (or make them bigger, more impressive ? I don't know, I've an issue with those wings :P ) and she'll look pretty inspiring to me ^_^

Off with the demons let's err on the side of the angels. Your Paladin looks nice, suggest you add some postwork lighting/shadow if you intend to use her for your game, though. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sade, Fasoldgames

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.