Topic-icon Fasold's Characters

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #3113 by Fasoldgames
Fasoldgames replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
I can do that :)

But the classical succubus always had wings...so I thought....but perhaps without them she would work better.
I always liked the idea of the succubus, the attractive, but quite dangerous woman, you know you should not fall for her, (losing your soul and such) but ah, such powers of persuasion :)

Anyway, thanks for the feedback on the paladin also, I will experiment with shadows and such.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Fasoldgames.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #3114 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Okay, if you want succubi with wings... (or Balrogs for that matter ;) )

My suggestion is to save a pic without background, one with a background and to add the wings in postwork.

I've tried my luck at enlarging the basic wings just to that end. ;)

I suppose those small wings where meant to fit in ePic's screen but side effect is they feel a tad wimpish. :)
Attachments:

More
1 year 7 months ago #3115 by Fasoldgames
Fasoldgames replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Ah, indeed, the larger wings do look better....something she could fold around you, so you have nowhere to go....:)

Anyway, looks nice!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelemelan

More
1 year 7 months ago #3116 by caenissnow
caenissnow replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Okay.... truly frightening! :D
Yikes! :D

More
1 year 7 months ago #3117 by kalnaren
kalnaren replied the topic: Fasold's Characters

Fasoldgames wrote:

I like that one. That actually looks like a decent base to work from. I'm personally not a huge fan of "exposed" armour (I like to armour up my warrior women ;) ) but a couple of overlays and that's definitely something I would work with for my stuff.

I'm also really digging that skin texture (really love the eyes). I was playing around with it quite a bit last night.

More
1 year 7 months ago #3121 by caenissnow
caenissnow replied the topic: Fasold's Characters

kalnaren wrote:

Fasoldgames wrote:

I like that one. That actually looks like a decent base to work from. I'm personally not a huge fan of "exposed" armour (I like to armour up my warrior women ;) ) but a couple of overlays and that's definitely something I would work with for my stuff.

I'm also really digging that skin texture (really love the eyes). I was playing around with it quite a bit last night.

:D Ha ha!!! Yeah! I know what you mean about the 'exposed' armor. I play games online with a sweet man every evening, but um he prefers the skimpier stuff. I always feel like my poor characters are running around in next to nothing. :P And in the snow too.... geez.... :D

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.