Topic-icon Fasold's Characters

More
1 year 7 months ago #3123 by kalnaren
kalnaren replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Totally OT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #3124 by caenissnow
caenissnow replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Well, actually......

My friend and I in Guild Wars 2. I kept taking screenshots of his new armor at the time (a few months back) for that very reason. :D
Attachments:

More
1 year 7 months ago #3125 by Fasoldgames
Fasoldgames replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Haha! Very nice!

More
1 year 7 months ago #3128 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Well, I would make sure to separate protection and armor there, because this isn't just a female thing...

https://dfep0xlbws1ys.cloudfront.net/thumbs9d/05/9d051915e0de0483f05c6b2173e24503.jpg?response-cache-control=max-age=2628000

On the other hand there are some characters I can't really picture in full body armor, hey ? ;)

So, okay, I support covering up the female paladins but that doesn't mean that from time to time, showing up some skin isn't appropriate, depending on the context, for both male and female characters.

For instance, I can't picture fully clothed characters from Barsoom (from both sexes) :) ...

More
1 year 7 months ago #3129 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Wonder why it doesn't show as a pic but the first url is working, please, copy/paste it :)

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #3133 by kalnaren
kalnaren replied the topic: Fasold's Characters

Kelemelan wrote: Wonder why it doesn't show as a pic but the first url is working, please, copy/paste it :)

Because there's a bunch of crap in it after "*.jpg", so the forum software isn't reading the URL as a picture link :)

Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by kalnaren.

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.