Topic-icon Fasold's Characters

More
2 years 5 months ago #1694 by Fasoldgames
Fasoldgames replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Oh and one more I just made with my shiny new Drow pack!
No back story yet, though.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sade, den2k

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #1695 by sade
sade replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
wathicng these i am seriously thinking of a Staff Pick from your characters :D
(i also had a character, named Rana, but she was a quite opposite, her name was Rana Aethana Krand,, a theran noble, with a white hair, and pale skin :)

thank you for share your characters! (Ture is my fav, came out well!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fasoldgames

More
2 years 5 months ago #1703 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
err.. just curious. Characters for a "boardgame" ? If you don't mind me asking. :)

Last time I checked "boardgames" where stuff like monopoly or, I don't know, chess (something with a board, anyway). RPGs aren't boardgames because of that.

You really need all those characters for a board-based game, Fasold ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fasoldgames

More
2 years 5 months ago #1720 by Fasoldgames
Fasoldgames replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Hi guys, thanks again for the feedback.

A staff pick would be great! But then, I do little more then arranging the amazing art of the product, so praise should really go to this program. It is very easy to use also! I made the dark elf picture in about 15 minutes.

Kelemelan, clearly, you have not yet seen my amazing boardgame :)
It is a board game variant of Dungeons & Dragons really, with more simple rules to allow young players and grandma's to play the game as well. The game has a storybook and a setting, with all kinds of heroes and villains.

The game is almost done on the Gamecrafter ( www.thegamecrafter.com ) and I expect to hit the publish button some time next week!

More
2 years 5 months ago #1721 by Kelemelan
:P B) Fasold, No offense, really, no offense :lol: but you're talking to a guy who loves superheroes who can't stand current wotc/D&D stuff so, honest, your game is probably great. Good luck ;) :cheer: :P But I'm sure you already guessed why I'm not going to be a customer. Basically, I'm just not buying fantasy stuff, and even less if it's D&D related. ;) :P

More
2 years 5 months ago #1724 by Kelemelan
But okay, so long story short, I'm really not trying to be offensive, but judging by the way D&D evolved (should I say devolved ?). You're publishing a game more or less based on D&D so, yes, of course it's a boardgame.

Makes perfect sense to me. Okay, no more comments on my part. :)

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA