Topic-icon kalnaren's characters

More
10 months 5 days ago #3581 by kalnaren
kalnaren replied the topic: kalnaren's characters

Kelemelan wrote: Well, let me illustrate with Champions'master villainess Gravitar.

She's one of Champions' most important (and most powerful) character, and she's supposed to be french.

Her name is Erica d’Monstressart.

Just one thing, no idea where she's coming from, but it isn't from France. Such a name can't exist here, she should be either Erica Monstressart or Erica de Monstressart (from a strictly grammatical perspective), now I'd add that her name should be Montressart anyway, that's just me but this extra "s" sounds... english, if you get my drift. :)

That's why I was asking, if your intent was to create some kind of latin or romance society, then, I would have added some comments. Since you drifted some conventions of your own for the setting, that's fine with me. This is your world, you can do what you will. :) ^_^

Gotchya. Makes sense.

My French familiarity is really limited to Québécois (despite our schools attempting to teach Parisian French...), which of course is a strange amalgamation of... stuff...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 5 days ago #3582 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: kalnaren's characters
Yep, it is. French is like english anyway. I'm certain I'd have a hard time understanding someone from Haiti or Benin ;P

More
10 months 3 days ago - 10 months 3 days ago #3588 by kalnaren
This is a little better.

Isobel with some postwork done on her face, mostly just to add makeup and adjust eye colour.

Last Edit: 10 months 3 days ago by kalnaren.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #3866 by kalnaren
Some more art for my board game project. These will mainly be used for game tiles and background.

Members of a necromancy cult that partakes in ritualistic murder and resurrects their victims.

And what i think is one of the best looking characters I've created with ECG:

Doing these I really realized just how many more options we have for female characters. I can't remember what S2 category it was, but I had like 14 pages of stuff for female chars and... 4 for dudes.
Last Edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by kalnaren.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelemelan, libriomancer

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #3867 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: kalnaren's characters
Oh yeah, I keep looking for that specific stuff I'm used to using for female character and I don't find it because there's no male equivalent. Pity.

Otoh, I would welcome female supers sets too since my supermen are kinda lonely atm, so I'm still waiting. ;)

Good job on the art. Can't say they are my cup of tea (hey, I said super, right :P) but I appreciate the end result. :)

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #3874 by sojournstar
sojournstar replied the topic: kalnaren's characters
Love your work, very nice chars...

I like the way you made them more paper and ink like a comic book

I create & sell graphic resources for artists & designers.

Find my store & shops at the link below.
Check out the DIGI SCRAP CAFE for Resources!

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.