Topic-icon Lily Crown's Characters

More
2 months 1 day ago #3470 by Lily Crown
I see it now, the reason I didn't is that I assumed the charterers I made was season 1 fantasy female, but I see now that they resemble more season 2 female (The demo-girl) .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 day ago #3471 by greg
Your first post is the Season2 Demo pack, that comes freely with the program.

There is also a Demo pack for Season1.

Major difference is: Season1 Demo is a different pose than any other Season1 pack, but, because Season2 uses the same, if you buy any other Season2 Female pack, you can turn on the Demo pack under settings, and use the free items with your paid pack too. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lily Crown

More
2 months 21 hours ago #3472 by Lily Crown
Greg, if you buy season 2 Pro bundle is it as the text say that you get all season 2 packs or is it only the 11 packs showing there?

More
2 months 21 hours ago - 2 months 21 hours ago #3473 by greg
The Season2 Tier 1 bundle, and the Season 2 bundle contain the packs pictured on the product page.

The difference between the two packs is that with the Pro program you can turn off the ePic logo and underwear for females, and if you set the background to transparent the companions are full size and not cropped by the viewport.

Update: corrected the description of the Pro bundle, thanks for noticing it.
Last Edit: 2 months 21 hours ago by greg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lily Crown

More
2 months 1 hour ago #3477 by LBandy
Hi Lily,

The Season #2 Pro Bundle currently only contains the packs that were available at the launch of Season #2, making it the same as Tier 1, but with the Pro version added. Once we create the Tier 2 bundle we will also make the Pro Bundle to include all other packs that have been released since the launch of Season #2, but this will probably only happen after the next 2 or 3 batch of packs have made available.

Copyright 2013-2017 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA