Topic-icon Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack

More
1 year 11 months ago #2082 by caenissnow
caenissnow replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
I'd like a sci fi muscular guy, actually, sInce we're dreaming anyway.... Or a King/leader set for the big guy. :D I honestly haven't played too much with the females though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #2083 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
Ahem... I'm afraid most of the work in progress is for the female set. I believe there's some work being done for the male set but well, current thread for WIP is www.epicgenerator.net/index.php/forum/other/198-female-packs ... title is self explanatory ;)

I'm pretty sure nothing is being done for muscular at the moment. Well, Sade's got her hands full, afaik she's already working on something like 6 packs at once, so... patience is of the essence. :)

More
1 year 11 months ago #2087 by caenissnow
Yeah. Ah well.. Maybe eventually. I'm having fun with what I've got so far though. Been messing around with it all day, but of course, now it's time for dinner. Lordy, tomorrow I have a ton of chores to do... Gotta put the mouse down. XD

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sade

More
1 year 11 months ago #2097 by caenissnow
Sade? Actually, I was playing around just now and I did think of something. I know you are really busy so please, don't worry about it, but just as a suggestion I would love to see more very long hair for the guys. Like, long and wavy, maybe with just a bit over one eye and colorable. Like just a couple of choices, maybe one with straight and one with wavy? Just a thought.

And I probably should have written this somewhere else but it's after 6am again.... I have really got to get to bed earlier. :P

More
1 year 11 months ago #2098 by sade
sade replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
show me an example.. but please realistic
i can imagine it in mangaish :D
for upcoming packs will come some manbun too XD
these are from warrior pack
not at terrible long and wavy, but still, i just show i just begun cover the "lack of long hair" hole

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: caenissnow

More
1 year 11 months ago #2099 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
The following user(s) said Thank You: caenissnow

Copyright 2013-2017 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA