Topic-icon Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack

More
1 year 11 months ago #2101 by sade
sade replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
i think she throught even longer.. i dont know. the very long means knee lenght to me ^^" this is why is asked example
The following user(s) said Thank You: caenissnow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #2102 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
Caenissnow, on a slightly related note, do you think your original review on Steam is still accurate? If not, it might worth updating with your more recent experience. ;)

More
1 year 11 months ago #2105 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
Longer than some of these feel extremely odd on a guy. And even on a girl to be honest ;)

Just something like that : fr.pinterest.com/pin/375909900124306744/ is already pretty impressive (it's from the list I just pasted so well :P)

If I remember correctly, there aren't haircuts that long available for females at the moment either (I could be wrong).

Maybe that could be an idea for future packs ? a special hairdressing pack ? I have to say this feels a lot like a barbie/l'Oreal pack to me :D :P

But yeah, it could indeed be fun, characters need an haircut from time to time, so why not ? (I'm not asking for such a pack, so far I'm happy with what I've got, just thinking aloud) :)

Anyway, just a bunch of ideas. I like the fr.pinterest.com/vrphotoz/men-with-long-hair/ list for male characters. Think it could work with any settings. Now I just did a quick check. :)

Sorry if this answer got kinda messy. Think I got lost in my own prose. :P

More
1 year 11 months ago #2108 by caenissnow
caenissnow replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
Wow Sade! That first one is fantastic! Yeah I was looking for something like these:

And lordy I feel about 100 years old when I look this stuff up. Wow, all these guys are so young. :P They look like kids. XD

Kelemelan, yeah, :D as a general rule I tend to prefer bald guys myself, but in my stories they can't ALL be bald. :D Gotta have some long haired dudes in there too.

And LBandy, yeah I was thinking about that while I was sorting laundry today. :D My husband said get the other two I wanted last night so geez, I suddenly am getting more and more of the packs.

But hey, it's fun. Kick started my imagination again after many long months of just Minecraft and Skyrim. XD
Attachments:

More
1 year 11 months ago #2109 by caenissnow
caenissnow replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
Also, is there any way to add items you make yourself in the program?

More
1 year 11 months ago #2110 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack

Copyright 2013-2017 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA