Topic-icon Bestiary Pack - more independent

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #3417 by Vandhall
Vandhall created the topic: Bestiary Pack - more independent
It was a great idea to expand the number of companions. When I saw the addon I've immediately bought it. This is exactly what I need at this moment to my project ;).

However, I have a small suggestion. Please, make a separate tab in the menu only for companions - without the main character, or add button to remove main character. Right now I have to save a few shots with pet, I'm combining them in gimp to get together without the main character.

In new tab would be more shots of a single companion, just to have more variety of different poses for different situations. I think that should't be problem because you probably have them in 3D program and we don't add equipment to them ;)

In my opinion it will be a great addition and complement to this project - nice SF & fantasy bestiary.

And please continue your work, make more pets, animals, beasts and reptiles in the next features - if fantasy I'll be the first to buy them ;)
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Vandhall.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #3418 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Bestiary Pack - more independent
Vandhall, removing the main character is kind of a pro option so well...

Plus I can't say all of us have much use for fantasy pets (now the modern/future ones rock, thanks sade ^_^) but of course, to each his/her own ;)

More
1 year 4 months ago #3419 by Vandhall
Vandhall replied the topic: Bestiary Pack - more independent
I have a pro and I don't see such option - I can only make a pet first layer ;)

Nice and well expanded bestiary could be used for RPG player, just like character.
And for Idie games as well.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #3420 by Kelemelan
You can move the pet on the far left or right and then save it as an independent character. In pro that is.

I'm an RPG Player, but my guess is you're refering to **fantasy** RPGs ;). Now, the workload is certainly not the same if Sade's got to draw a piece of equipment or a complete character/pet.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Kelemelan.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #3421 by Kelemelan
Well, I should have said "export" instead of "save". You can't see much difference unless you export to png, indeed. Now, saving is always useful ;) :P
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Kelemelan.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #3422 by Vandhall
Vandhall replied the topic: Bestiary Pack - more independent
Yes, I've discovered yesterday that trick and its quite easy to get picture clear with companion without main character on bottom :)

But still you need some graph program to cut it, remove shadow etc.
So I still have suggestion to add that button (for pro) if it is not complitated and not slow working on main features ;)
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Vandhall.

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.