fbpx

Topic-icon Really like the portrait thingy. :)

More
3 years 3 months ago #2732 by sade
sade replied the topic: Really like the portrait thingy. :)
he go to editors pick! you make epic characters!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #2737 by caenissnow
caenissnow replied the topic: Really like the portrait thingy. :)
Thanks Sade! :)

And Fasoldgames...Yeah, that was just a little piece of the prologue... Here, this is the whole prologue, with the part you read.... might make more sense. Described the place and the characters. I left it out before because I was just trying to give a little taste. There's so many hints/foreshadowing throughout the book I have to be careful what I post. :D

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: sade

More
3 years 3 months ago #2745 by Fasoldgames
Fasoldgames replied the topic: Really like the portrait thingy. :)
Thanks for sharing, the basin bit is cleared up now :) And the characters are more fleshed out.

Sounds like a grand tale ready to unfold! Please let me know when it is on Amazon :)

More
3 years 3 months ago #2746 by caenissnow
caenissnow replied the topic: Really like the portrait thingy. :)
Thank you for reading it and I appreciate the kind words. Yeah... I'll let you know when it's up there at Amazon. Gonna be a bit. Got my daughter and a friend reading it through for me at the moment just to see if it all makes sense, but they're busy people so it's taking some time. There's 39 chapters in the book and he's on 11 and she's on 7. Someday they'll get to the end. :D

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sade

Copyright 2013-2019 Overhead Games | Contact: [email protected] | Privacy Policy | EULA | Sitemap

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.