fbpx

Topic-icon Kitsune

More
1 month 1 week ago #4410 by Payne
Payne created the topic: Kitsune
My newest Dnd character is a homebrew race. A take on the Japanese Kitsune. Rather than an Athropomorphic Fox She has 3 forms. 1i s a Female elf with up to 9 fox tails. 2 is the same Female though with fox ears as well a tails. 3 is the actual fox form with up to 9 tails. I have not been able to figure out how to use the developer program yet and I am very busy recently working on my masters. I figured I would throw my idea up on here and see if someone else who might have more time than I could take my idea and run with it. A rough Idea of the look I am going for can be seen in this picture published in DnD The Baby Bestiary Volume 1.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #4411 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Kitsune
Hi, Payne. Welcome aboard !

Not that I can be of much help regarding the developer program, it still looks awfully complex to me ;) .

That said your idea feels quite simple as far as I understand it. Use ePic to generate a female elf (Season 1 or 2 female elf) and use the fox from the bestiary pack. Everything else is just postwork. Cut/paste the tails where you need them, remove everything you don't need, maybe a bit of re-coloring and voilà !

Feels like the easiest way out to me.

Of course, you can import extra fox or elf pics to make the mix more interesting but the general idea shouldn't be much of an issue. :)

PS: Gimp, Paint.net or Photoshop would work fine for the post work.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Kelemelan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Payne

More
1 month 6 days ago - 1 month 6 days ago #4416 by Ashesnei
Ashesnei replied the topic: Kitsune
Hey, nice idea. I thought about to play a silverstar in d&d. Because they are strong? Nope, therefor are better prestige classes. It's because I wanted to play a bitten lycantroph. Creatures, which are born as such, have fully control over themselve, but a bitten not. There is one hope: "Becoming a silverstar of the godess selune". It needs a few levels, but then, the bitten have total control of the own doing. That must be roleplay full of thrill and careful actions, as long as the character hasn't fully control. Maybe there exists also Kitsunesilverstars.....if Kitsune are lycantrophs.

forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Silverstar
Last Edit: 1 month 6 days ago by Ashesnei.

More
1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #4417 by Ashesnei
Ok, I really tried again to use the template and this time it's useable.....I think. Here are foxtails for a ninetailed Kitsune. If you want less, you can use the erase tool and take some tails away with it. Sadly I don't know how to integrate the file in the generator itself, but it will be possible. Here the picture. I'll find a way to translate the tails later. Take only one and it could be a wolftail. Hm.....but it has to be replaced ....a little bit.

Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 month 5 days ago by Ashesnei.

More
1 month 5 days ago #4418 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Kitsune
Ooops, forgot the ears. :P

Well, you can proceed the same way and add them from one of ePic's creature with a bit of resizing/recoloring and blurring in order for them to look right or you can copy/paste/recolor actual fox ears like these :

Aren't they cute ? ;)
Attachments:

More
1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #4419 by Ashesnei
Jep, they are. Maybe I should make a Pseudopack with tails one to nine and the one tail in diffrent colors. And some ears for fox and wolfhumans. We have catears in the supernaturalpacks. But I'm not doing it today. Like the tails I could paint them by myself....maybe. Thihi, this will be nice. :lol: Ok, it could last for some days.
Last Edit: 1 month 5 days ago by Ashesnei.

Copyright 2013-2019 Overhead Games | Contact: [email protected] | Privacy Policy | EULA | Sitemap

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.