fbpx

Topic-icon Kitsune

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #4444 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Kitsune
Sorry, can't help you there. Feels like a question for the team.

As far as I can remember, last time I used Photoshop was in a past century so Im kinda outdated ;)

Good luck !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago - 4 weeks 1 day ago #4445 by Ashesnei
Ashesnei replied the topic: Kitsune
I'm using gimp, but in the video it's shown, how to do this with Photoshop.

ps:....ah...and later in the video with gimp. I'll try out later.
Last Edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by Ashesnei.

More
4 weeks 23 hours ago #4446 by Ashesnei
Update: I was able to create the pack, but there are still problems. Little by little I get a feeling for this. Happy :cheer:

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #4447 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: Kitsune
Sorry for the late reply, yeah, the video got quite lenghty in the process, but we do have support for both PS and Gimp. I also spent a lot of time recently on making the custom pack creation easier with the new config tool, and once I get everything ready I'll update the package. Meantime if there's anything I can help you with let me know.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #4448 by Ashesnei
Thank you very much. It isn't that big, so I don't know, if you could call it a pack. I'll try again later, when I have much more time. Maybe your help will be in need then.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #4449 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: Kitsune
No worries! Once you actually start working on something concrete make sure to let me know, as there are several packs in the making by other artists too, and you don't want to create something similar. ;) Unless it's just for fun, and you intend to publish it for free.

Copyright 2013-2019 Overhead Games | Contact: [email protected] | Privacy Policy | EULA | Sitemap

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.