Topic-icon "Failed to open file prev.jpg in package: core_cofe_c1_prev."

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #3896 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: "Failed to open file prev.jpg in package: core_cofe_c1_prev."
So I've tried to repro this in various ways, loading the characters manually or by using the Load All buttons but still nothing. Could you possibly make a screenshot the next time the message pops ups, then close it and take a screenshot of all the pages of the Settings screen? Hopefully there'll be something to see there which could lead to a solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #3899 by The Red Mage
The Red Mage replied the topic: "Failed to open file prev.jpg in package: core_cofe_c1_prev."
All right then, the next I get that error message I'll take some screen shots to show.

"Nothing amazing ever happens here." ~Naoto

More
8 months 3 weeks ago - 8 months 3 weeks ago #3927 by The Red Mage
The Red Mage replied the topic: "Failed to open file prev.jpg in package: core_cofe_c1_prev."
I got that error message again. As requested, I took a screenshot of the error message as well as the pages of the Settings menu. I've attached images of all three. I hope this helps get to the root of the problem.

"Nothing amazing ever happens here." ~Naoto
Last Edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by The Red Mage. Reason: The images were doubled unnecessarily.

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.