Topic-icon Fasold's Characters

More
2 years 8 months ago #1770 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Aesthetically, it's quite pleasing. :)

Nowadays, I'm really looking for pulp to scifi stuff so I'm definitely not in the mood for fantasy but nice work. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fasoldgames

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #1771 by greg
greg replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Sade just noticed what I haven't: the forum had a limit of 700 pixel height and it resized every picture uploaded lately.

I cleared the limit, but please, could you be so kind and edit your post and change the picture (to the same picture on your side) and post it again, so we get the bigger picture?
Thanks!

More
2 years 8 months ago #1773 by Fasoldgames
Fasoldgames replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Hi,

I uploaded the image again, but I did make it a bit smaller from the original, which was very big, apparently.

Anyway, thanks for message!

More
2 years 8 months ago #1774 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
uh ?

If I understand correctly, it's not about your image's size, it's about keeping a higher rez. The forum was resizing all images that were bigger than 700 pixels. Now that this is over, Greg was asking us to repost all the recent original ones for higher rez. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sade

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #1777 by Fasoldgames
Fasoldgames replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Yesterday, I saw someone had made a deck of cards on the Gamecrafter with hand drawn art of Mexican wrestlers. I liked it a lot and then I thought: we can do this with the Epic Generator too!

Personally, I like mythology a lot, and a deck of cards with mythological characters for example, would be something I would buy in a heartbeat!
You could, for example, create Greek gods and goddesses for the Heart cards, Norse gods and goddesses for the Clubs cards, Indian deities for the Spades cards, and Chinese deities for the Diamonds cards.

This could also have an educational value, to teach children something about ancient world religions.

Anyway, I threw some images together to show what it could look like.

And here's one with more info about the goddess.

Anyway, its all just a thought really :)
But I think, if someone would make something like this, it certainly could sell!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Fasoldgames.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greg, sade

More
2 years 8 months ago #1779 by sade
sade replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
wonderful idea, you can make a deck, we also have centaurs, and satyrs :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelemelan, Fasoldgames

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.