fbpx

Topic-icon Fasold's Characters

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #4173 by Ashesnei
Ashesnei replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Found your game on steam. I like storytelling games, so i'll try it. "The story of Layla" is the second game of this, right?
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Ashesnei.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fasoldgames

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #4178 by Fasoldgames
Fasoldgames replied the topic: Fasold's Characters
Hey thanks!

And the Story of Layla, is the 3d game already :)

I'm planning on expanding the Lantern of Worlds series into the hundreds, the thousands, I tell you!! :)

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #4185 by Ashesnei
Hm, ok, had my fun with the game. Unfortunatly my boat can't move anymore. Tried fishing. I click on the lower edge of the gamewindow to exit the fishing event and find my character and in his boat on the beach. I have to go over the fishing field to leave in direction sea, but than I'm in the fishing event again and can only leave downside. I'll try with it with keyboard. Maybe it works.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #4187 by Fasoldgames

Ashesnei wrote: Hm, ok, had my fun with the game. Unfortunatly my boat can't move anymore. Tried fishing. I click on the lower edge of the gamewindow to exit the fishing event and find my character and in his boat on the beach. I have to go over the fishing field to leave in direction sea, but than I'm in the fishing event again and can only leave downside. I'll try with it with keyboard. Maybe it works.

A bug! You found a bug, with big shiny bug eyes!

Sorry about that! I'll check into it, and squash that bug!

Update: Found it! You where not supposed to be able to access the fishing location while in the boat :)

If you do, the whole thing kind of breaks. Fixed it, and will be uploading the updated version soon!

Thanks for finding it!
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Fasoldgames. Reason: Update

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #4188 by Ashesnei
Oki ;)

By the way, had the bug a second time on an other place. On the first map, where you can find the big turtle at the breaked ship. If you go later there with your boat, you get the same problem.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #4189 by Fasoldgames
Thanks, I'll fix that too right away! :)

Copyright 2013-2019 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.