Topic-icon Summer Sale 2018

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3958 by Kenbrimm
Kenbrimm replied the topic: Summer Sale 2018
Are any more Male or Female fantasy armor, weapons ect packs releasing soon? I have bought all you have and want to buy more of course. Would like to see if you have crossbows and quivers for the male characters especially and also more than the one bow option. Would also like to see some black rogue armor, boots ect. and also masks hoods and half masks.

Thanks so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3959 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: Summer Sale 2018
Hello Kenbrimm,

First of all, thank you for your support! :) I know that we have a few packs in development, but Greg manages our content, so he should be able to tell more on when these packs can be expected to be ready, or if he can fit some of the items you've mentioned into these packs, if they aren't already present.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3961 by greg
greg replied the topic: Summer Sale 2018
I have to collect new material for our Season 3, so there are plans.

2 packs are sure, female and male military, with lots of present time weapons.

Male is also missing the elf counterpart of the female pack.

But your idea of rogue style clothing is also a good one, I have to check whether I have enough material for a pack, or I have to include them in the elf pack.

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.