Topic-icon Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack

More
2 years 5 months ago #2064 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
Well, this has come up for multiple times already. As we only save the characters in 2D layers, adding an option to turn them around, or having a profile view would mean that every single item in every pack should be rendered and worked on twice, separately. It would be easy to add this functionality in an actual 3D program, but would be a tremendous amount of work using the current setup of the program, so we don't have any plans on this in the 2D version, sorry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2065 by caenissnow
caenissnow replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
Yeah... The forum is doing that thing for me now too where it's not showing the most recent messages. I got the emails, but I don't see them on the page.

Anyway, yeah, :D I wouldn't ask anyone to do that. It would be neat, but no.... Completely understandable. And if you guys came out with a 3d version I would probably never get any sleep ever again. XD

More
2 years 5 months ago #2066 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
And it happened again... I got your message via email, lbandy, but the site wouldn't display it.

Note that it is shown on www.epicgenerator.net as the first message in the list (as it should) except that it's just not displayed when I click for it. :unsure:

More
2 years 5 months ago #2067 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack
Oh, and just a side note : would I be wrong in expecting a 3D version to require more powerful computers as well ? B)

Sometimes, I like simple and easy... ;) :P

More
2 years 5 months ago #2068 by LBandy
When I click the link in the email it always takes me to the actual message. Interesting...

More
2 years 5 months ago #2069 by LBandy
We don't currently have plans for a 3D version, so I can't comment on that question.

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.