fbpx

Topic-icon Female portrait pack

More
4 months 1 week ago #4266 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Female portrait pack
Oh nevermind, either it's my early onset alzeihmer's or I just wasn't payIng attention then :-p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #4272 by Kelemelan
LBandy, the Bestiary Pack still shows as an option available to the Male and Female Portrait Packs.

It kinda crashes the software on my end but my guess would be this option shouldn't show at all, should it ?

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #4273 by Kelemelan
Okay, some extras are nice (like the extra backgrounds) but ePic complains about some missing categories.

Still feels like something is wrong.

(Note: being able to access all backgrounds would be nice but it's just a postwork edit anyway :P )

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #4274 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: Female portrait pack
Yeah that Bestiary showing up is definitely a bug, I'll take a look once I can. As for the missing categories, nothing new has been added, so not sure why that's happening. I recall you had a similar issue earlier, any chance you're doing a specific sequence of actions?

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #4275 by Kelemelan
Don't believe I'm doing anything out of the ordinary.

Just running ePic, loading the Portrait Pack, building a character, then noticing I've got one extra available (namely the bestiary pack), trying to load it, I get plenty of exceptions pop ups, end result the soft still work but main change I notice is the extra backgrounds. That's about it.

Actually, I would have noticed this a long time ago (especially since indeed we already faced a similar issue as I recall) but this is the first day I'm actually spending time with the portrait pack so... :P

Tried this with both PC and Android versions, with same results.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #4276 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: Female portrait pack
Well if you only see this issue once you activate the Bestiary pack in the Portrait one that's fine since that pack shouldn't be there in the first place. :) I'm away for a week now, but will fix it once I'm back.

Copyright 2013-2019 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.