fbpx

Topic-icon Female portrait pack

More
1 week 4 days ago #4289 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: Female portrait pack
If you have save files which give you error messages when loaded best would be to mail them to us along with the specific error messages, so I can take a look. Generally speaking the only reason a save file should give you errors is either when the save file version is older than the current one, which we haven't changed for 1.5 years or so, or if you're missing one of the packages it was trying to use. Given you created the packs yourself, the latter shouldn't be the case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #4290 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Female portrait pack
Nope. ePic doesn't complain about the save files and anyway, those files were all created this week so this isn't the issue.

as I understand it, ePic complains about loading its own files. Except this isn't a new ePic installation, it wasn't complaining about them before and although it complains, it still works.

For instance, I ask save character to... I get a pop up stating "can't open such or such file", yet I get the save as window, and still I can save the character...

I need screenshots and more accurate info. Give me some time. :)
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Kelemelan.

More
1 week 4 days ago #4291 by Kelemelan
The files it's complaining about are its own "system" files, not the lbd ones.

More
1 week 4 days ago #4292 by LBandy
LBandy replied the topic: Female portrait pack
Ah gotcha, it seems to be a file system issue then. It can happen when the program asks the operating system if it can write to the directory selected - if the OS says no, the program will show you the error dialog. What you can do is try and save to other locations you can be sure the program has access to.

More
1 week 4 days ago #4293 by Kelemelan
Gotcha. This may be a linux issue, indeed. ePic has beenn quiet for a while but I changed my "save to" directory (not that I ever saved in a system directory anyway but I got your point).

Let's see what happen from now. Thx. :)

Copyright 2013-2019 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.