fbpx

Topic-icon Kitsune

More
1 month 5 days ago #4420 by Payne
Payne replied the topic: Kitsune
That would be amazing!!!! You guys are all amazing!!! I really need to find time to figure out how the developers software works. Or find a different editor software to work with. I might have time during my winter vacation. What do you guys use?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 days ago #4421 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Kitsune
Short answer : Whatever works ;)

Now I tend to rely on open source software(s) so GIMP, Krita, Paint.net, Inkscape, LibreOffice or OpenOffice.org Draw, Scribus... etc... If it gets the job done, that's fine with me. ^_^

A while ago, Sade explained that some version of Photoshop was available for free. You should be able to retrieve her post from the forum's archive if you're interested. So there's that, too.

More
1 month 3 days ago #4422 by Ashesnei
Ashesnei replied the topic: Kitsune
I'm using GIMP. Hm.....i hope, that this ears will look good to the hairvariations.

Attachments:

More
1 month 3 days ago #4423 by Kelemelan
Just my 2 cents but your pic's got 4 ears, Ashesnei.

Is that on purpose ? in order to integrate it into the developer program, maybe ?

Maybe I missed something, I don't know. :-(

More
1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 3 days ago #4424 by Ashesnei
Ashesnei replied the topic: Kitsune
I know, what you mean. The catears in the supernatural pack are working the same way. There are four ears, but if you take hair, which covers the normal ears, wou only see the fluffy animalears. I'll show you.

four ears:

two ears:
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by Ashesnei.

More
1 month 3 days ago #4425 by Kelemelan
I understand what you mean. :)

I just didn't know if you intended to use the pic as a starting point for something that would include the standard ears or if indeed it was meant as an ePic component.

Just that to be absolutely honest, when I saw your pic my first reaction was actually ;-) (no offense meant) :

I tend to rely on postwork anyway. :-)
Attachments:

Copyright 2013-2019 Overhead Games | Contact: [email protected] | Privacy Policy | EULA | Sitemap

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.