Topic-icon Weapons and background universality

2 years 11 months ago #1502 by den2k
den2k created the topic: Weapons and background universality
While building my female elf sorcerer/wizard I noticed that I lacked several backgrounds I had with other packages, also some weapons and energy fizzles around the hands. IMHO these are pieces that should be "free-for-all".

PS: I apologize for having created three different topics but being those suggestions pretty different from each other I thought it would help categorizing them better. I apologize if I accidentally did the opposite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #1503 by sade
sade replied the topic: Weapons and background universality
the background, the animals, and some other stuff is common in every pack.

(in 2nd gen and 1st gen 's background do not mix because of different resolution, and different technical stuff :))

no problem, you doing well :))
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by sade.

• den2k
  • den2k's Avatar Topic Author
  • Programmer and avid roleplayer.
More
2 years 11 months ago #1505 by den2k
den2k replied the topic: Weapons and background universality

the background, the animals, and some other stuff is common in every pack.

Yes, but I cannot enable those packages :( If I start a female character I can only choose female packages, which do not contain the backgrouds for male packages :pinch:

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #1506 by sade
sade replied the topic: Weapons and background universality
?
You should!!!
i mean the backgrounds, and effects
weapons are differents
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by sade.

More
2 years 11 months ago #1507 by greg
greg replied the topic: Weapons and background universality
For Season #2 there are 2 themes, Fantasy and Modern.
If you choose a fantasy package, you get all backgrounds and items from all Fantasy packs, in Female, Male and Muscular packs.

And if you go to Settings, and choose a Modern pack beside a Fantasy, you get each and every background and item turned on, be they in a female, male or muscular pack. :)

Only thing is, we decided against labelling the backgrounds and items with the small coloured triangles, because with all the packages turned on all the time that would be distracting.

• den2k
  • den2k's Avatar Topic Author
  • Programmer and avid roleplayer.
More
2 years 11 months ago #1510 by den2k
den2k replied the topic: Weapons and background universality
Ok guys I swear that a couple of time I tried and selected ALL the female packages and I missed a screenful of backgrounds ( it said 1/2 ), now I was screenshooting each step and it gives me 3 screenfuls of backgrounds (1/3) minus the modern ones, for which I don't have any female package.

Still, I have male modern and male supernatural and I'd like to be able to use those backgrounds even for female characters. Also I'd like to be able to use male packages weapons in female characters and viceversa - but when a Female character is started the male packages aren't in the list of selectables.

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.